Monday, October 10, 2005

Sam Throws Things

Driving can be a dangerous activity when Sam gets mad. This is because he will start throwing things from his car seat. He used to just throw things on the floor, but now he is getting better at throwing and he has figured out that he gets more of a response when he throws something into the driver's line of vision.

So driving to Philadelphia and back this weekend, I had various items traversing over my head, hitting the steering wheel, dashboard, window, etc. It's a little bit like those video games where you will be driving and pedestrians and other obstacles will appear in the roadway. Except in my real life version there are pacifiers and McDonalds toys. I think he has a master plan. One day he will clump all his toys into a brick and hurl it at the back of my head. His hope will be that I will pass out and then the car will swerve to rest at an ice cream shop.

No comments: