Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Boys Week

This week is Boys' Week, since Christy has some sort of event scheduled for almost every evening. So far, it is not off to a great start.

1. (downstairs)
"I asked you once, now I'm telling you. Get my jammies immediately."

2. (brushing teeth)
"Um, I need to do something that's
going to be good for me, but terrible for you."
"What's that?"
"Brush your hair with my toothbrush."

3. (getting ready for bed)
"Give me your head for a minute, I need to do something."
"Ok, what are we doing?"
"Just Tanya's neck-breaker.
It's down, forward, down, forward, high kick."

4. (in bed)
"What is science?"

2 comments:

shoshanamom said...

oh my! alone with the boys! I am sure we will be hearing lots of funny stories.

Pete said...

It Is Aucchuly LK Close Range.& I Found Out The Saying:Wristava