Friday, October 28, 2005

Fresh Water

This is what happens when Pete brushes his teeth before bed:

1. I fill up cup with fresh water
2. Pete brushes teeth
3. Pete dumps out water, fills cup, and rinses

So last night I had to ask about this.

Me: "Pete, I just put fresh water in there. Why do you dump it and fill it up again?"
Pete: "I want it to be totally fresh"


Then about 5 minutes after going to bed, he usually calls me in to ask for a cup of fresh water. One night, he asked me to put in some cubed ice because he was hot (he had noticed that this is one of the option on the refridgerator). Instead of ice, I put in a die from his Mouse Trap game. But he noticed right away when he looked in the cup.

Pete: "No, not cube dice. I wanted cubed ice."

2 comments:

BrianM said...

You are twisted. I would have done the same thing. :)

Pete said...

you spelled refrigerator wrong