Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Choosing a Costume


Two of Pete's favorite things are
yellow and Batman.

He was planning to go as a bat
for Halloween this year,
but changed his mind yesterday
to some sort of
winged goblin / vampire /
Frankenstein character.

I sent an instant message to Christy
that we should steer him toward
the bat. Later that evening,
he said "I saw what you said about
steering me toward the bat
and my answer to that is NEVER!!"

Note to self: Be more careful with my instant messages.

2 comments:

Lose Weight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shoshanamom said...

After a certain age they start to decide for themselves. Shayna has picked her costume since age 4. she choses her costume the year before and always sticks to that decision. so at age 3 she decided for next year she wanted to be a witch next year..and so on. last year right after halloween she said she wanted to be a vampiress next year so I was able to get skyler's matching vampire costume at one of those sales for $4. shayna does the same for her birthdays too.

anyway-- I can't wait to see how Pete's costume turns out!!

coincidentally- we just got Shayna's costume last night..also got her a harry Potter Gryffindor robe to wear to the movie premiere in November.