Monday, March 03, 2008

I Think I Got Off Easy

We all went to "Reading Night" at Pete's school Friday night. This was our third year attending this event. Sam and Dad headed home early, and Pete stayed with Mom.

Pete and Mom were in a room where there was some discussion about Abraham Lincoln. Somehow Pete mentioned that he could name all of the presidents. The reader (Mr. Johnson) said "I'd be willing to put up a dollar to see that". So Pete rattled off the presidents in front of the assembled group.



After Pete thanked him for the dollar, Mr. Johnson said:

"With pleasure. I think I got off easy."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yse but can he name their Vice-presidents?
Poppy

The Orlowski Family said...

Go Poppy I was going to ask the same question.

Cathy said...

Pete, don't you listen to them! I'm very proud of you.

Hey, can you two name all the president's from memory??

Love ya,

Auntie C