Tuesday, March 18, 2008

E. I. E. I. Oops

Pete appeared last week in the 2nd grade musical known as "E-I-E-I-Oops".
Here he is in his costume:

Just after the above picture was taken, Pete said "I look like an idiot" as our neighbor was walking by. To which Dad told the neighbor "don't worry, that's just one of his lines".

Of course, Mom volunteered for some set decoration, so that large cow and hay bale were in our living room for about 2 weeks. (Pete is the one with the hat and red suspenders)


Notable moments from the play:
1. Pete's hat fell off several times. Fortunately he had rehearsed several deft maneuvers for caching/restoring the hat with a modicum of disruption.
2. During the free-dance section in Act 3, Pete did a break dance.

We also have some video, which we will not be uploading because it does not meet the baseline uniqueness requirement of this blog.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Oh, I want to see the video! And, Pete, you do not look like an idiot. You look very handsome! I love the name of the kid who played "Old McDonald"

Happy Passover and Happy Easter!

Love ya's! Aunt Cath/Auntie C