Wednesday, May 21, 2008

God Created Sam


As you can see in the picture above, God created Sam. Perhaps this was while Dad was away on a business trip. Anyhow, here are the entries on the page, in case you can't see them:

My name is: Sam
My age is: 4
My eyes are the color: Green
My hair color is: Blond
My favorite food is: Ice Cream Sunday
My favorite drink is: Black Cherry
I enjoy: Playing Lego Star Wars
When I grow up, I want to be: A Mechanic

Filling this out is good practice for later in life, when Sam will get an e-mail from someone he hasn't talked to in 6 years, indicating the answers to a list of questions such as their favorite food and what color underwear they are wearing. The e-mail will implore him to answer the questions and forward it to 5 people to avoid breaking the chain.

No comments: