Thursday, January 04, 2007

Harrisonburg Children's Museum

We stopped at the Harrisonburg Children's Museum on the way to Snowshoe Mountain. Since we got there at 2:45, and they close at 3:00, it was a quick visit. But we made sure to stop for a full visit on the way home. This was a better museum than the Chesapeake Children's Musuem (which we described earlier here).

Here is Pete climbing on the rock wall. I'm not sure if he intended this, but from the right angle it almost looks like he is flying:


Sam sliding from the barn:


I couldn't convince Sam to let me paint his face ("everyone will laugh at me"), but of course Pete was game so I painted a scary face on Pete that Sam seemed to be excited about:


Now that Pete had his face paint, Sam was ready to give it a try. So here is Mr. Tiger getting ready to climb the wall:


No comments: