Monday, December 19, 2005

Drumsticks and Wishes


Above is Pete holding a red plastic drumstick and doing the closest he can to acting normal for a picture. There are different theories as to the cause of the red halo that mysteriously developed in the picture. I think it can only be a secret sign from God that Pete is the chosen one to lead the world to greater peace than it has ever known. Pete, however, seems to think it is something called "glare".

On the topic of magic wands, Pete was watching a show the other day where they were wishing for various things. I thought it would be a good opportunity for some creative interaction, but in retrospect I'm not sure Pete was in the mood for a spirited discussion.
Me: "Pete, what do you wish for?"
Pete: "I don't have any wishes."
Me: "Poof! You have three wishes. What do you wish for?"
Pete: "I wish that I have zero wishes."

3 comments:

The Orlowski Family said...

Can I have his three wishes?

BrianM said...

He looks like a young wizard wielding his wand.

Melly Mel said...

Pete wants time to carefully choose his wishes and not waste them. Can I have one of his wishes?